United in Love, United in Christ
The Willwoods Community
United in Love - United in Christ is a 6 session marriage enrichment video & teaching series produced by The Willwoods Community. The program explores God’s awesome plan and promise for spouses and provides practical steps in building on what Saint John Paul II taught to be the “Infallible” and “Indispensable” way to a truly united and faithful love!
United in Love is intended for married couples, to be used in small or large group gatherings, at home or in a parish. The content of the program will use Sacred Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, magisterial documents, and quotations by holy men and women as well personal stories from couples who have grown in their marriage through striving to build their marriage in Christ.
This program hopes to:
- Strengthen couples in their love for God and each other.
- Offer greater insight into God’s plan for marriage.
- Encourage development and growth in the prayer lives of the spouses.
- Foster a deeper appreciation and living out of the sacraments.
- Provide practical suggestions to assist couples in living out their vocation faithfully and joyfully.
- Build up parish life and promote the sacramentality of Marriage.
- Highlight the importance of Mary for marriage and family life and encourage Marian devotion.
(The pictures on the main page and this page are from a video shoot of the couple testimonials and were taped on the grounds of St. Joseph Abby in Covington, LA.)